Before using any of the online forms
I want to access the online forms using a mobile or tablet device
The online forms require Adobe Reader and are NOT compatible with mobile or tablet devices.
I use Internet Explorer version 10 or above
Internet Explorer version 10 or above uses a built in PDF viewer. To use the Online Forms you will need to disable the PDF Viewer and use Adobe Reader as the preferred PDF Viewer. To do this:
- Open Internet Explorer, and choose Tools > Manage Add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the Show menu, select all Add-ons
- In the list of add-ons, select Adobe PDF Reader
- Make sure that it is Enabled
I use Google Chrome
This browser uses an built-in PDF viewer. To use the Online Forms you will need to disable the Chrome PDF Viewer and use Adobe Reader as the preferred PDF Viewer.
To disable the built-in viewer:
- Open chrome and type chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments into your address bar. Turn on "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"; Or
- Alternatively you can find this page by following these steps:
- Click the elipsis at the top right of the browser screen and select "Settings" from the drop down menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the word "Advanced"
- Under the heading "Privacy and Security" click on the option "Content Settings..."
- Scroll down to "PDF documents" and click this link
- Turn on "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"
I use Mozilla Firefox
This browser uses an built-in PDF viewer. To use the Online Forms you will need to disable the PDF Viewer and use Adobe Reader as the preferred PDF Viewer. To do this:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select the Adobe Reader.
- Click OK to close the Options window
You can change the default back to Firefox PDF Viewer when you have finished using the Online form.
I use Windows 8
Microsoft Windows 8 has introduced a built-in PDF Viewer which is not compatible with all PDF formats. Windows 8 users will need to install the latest version of Adobe Reader to use the Online Forms.
My computer is not compatible with the online forms
If you do not have a compatible computer to access the online forms, access to PCs and the internet is available at any LINC Online Access Centre. Click here for the nearest location.
Defer Payments Online Form
Land Tax Online Forms
This form is for Land Tax and Payroll Tax clients in genuine financial hardship. You may be asked for financial information. The Commissioner of State Revenue considers each application on a case by case basis.
Use this form to notify us of a change in your Principal Place of Residence or when property ceases to be used as your Principal Residence or for Primary Production.
Use this form to request information about Land Tax paid in previous years on properties you owned.