Assessed land value
Information about your land value is on the reverse of your previous land tax notice. It can also be obtained via the Land Information System Tasmania (LIST) (fees may be payable for this service).
To obtain valuation information for the property via LIST you will need to:
- Go to the LIST and select Properties and Titles.
- Enter your email address and password if you have an existing account; or create a new account.
- Select Properties and Titles from the left hand menu.
- Complete a search based on information relevant to your property.
- Click on the Select Products option in the results table.
- Click on the Add to Cart link for Property Report.
- Select Valuation Adjustment Factors from the left hand menu.
- Enter your address or PID (Property Identification Number).
- Add the results to your cart.
- Select the item in your cart to review.
11. Multiply the latest land value shown under the Last Valuations heading on the Property Information Report by the Land Adjustment Factor shown on the Valuation Adjustment Factors report.
13. Click 'Calculate' for an estimate of your land tax liability.