Before using any of the online forms
I want to access the online forms using a mobile or tablet device
Some of the online forms require Adobe Reader and are NOT compatible with mobile or tablet devices.
I use Internet Explorer version 10 or above
Internet Explorer version 10 or above uses a built in PDF viewer. To use the Online Forms you will need to disable the PDF Viewer and use Adobe Reader as the preferred PDF Viewer. To do this:
- Open Internet Explorer, and choose Tools > Manage Add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the Show menu, select all Add-ons
- In the list of add-ons, select Adobe PDF Reader
- Make sure that it is Enabled
I use Google Chrome
This browser uses an built-in PDF viewer. To use the Online Forms you will need to disable the Chrome PDF Viewer and use Adobe Reader as the preferred PDF Viewer.
To disable the built-in viewer:
- Open chrome and type chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments into your address bar. Turn on "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"; Or
- Alternatively you can find this page by following these steps:
- Click the elipsis at the top right of the browser screen and select "Settings" from the drop down menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the word "Advanced"
- Under the heading "Privacy and Security" click on the option "Content Settings..."
- Scroll down to "PDF documents" and click this link
- Turn on "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome"
My computer is not compatible with the online forms
If you do not have a compatible computer to access the online forms, access to PCs and the internet is available at any LINC Online Access Centre. Click here for the nearest location.