​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Forms include applications, declarations, registrations, and statements. Completing your form accurately enables the SRO to process your request as quickly as possible.


Use of the property

Land tax owing on a property at settlement

Exemptions, concessions and rebates


​​ ​​​

Concessions and exemptions

Foreign Investor Duty Surcharge

Transferees and transferors

  • Duty lodgement cover sheet - PDF
    This sheet must be included when submitting: i) the Transaction Information Form, ii) the Transferee (Purchaser) forms, and iii) the Transferor (Vendor) forms.
​ ​ ​


Back Home