Update duty user access
1. All Accounts are displayed on the home screen as follows:
2. Click on your duty transactions account.
3. Click on the Manage users menu as follows:
4. Click on the Update button of the required user to edit, as follows:
5. The edit user screen will be displayed as follows:
6. Update the user access by ticking the functions that are required and unticking those that are not.
7. Enter an End date for access that is required for specific timeframes.
8. Click on the Update button.
This will provide users with access to the account functions only. If a user requires access to create duty transactions (other than creating a draft), you will also need to update duty user transactions