Your Digital Identity is a safe, secure and convenient way to prove and reuse your identity online. myGovID is the Australian Government Digital Identity app, part of the the Australian Government Digital Identity System.
These steps must be completed before you can log in to TRO using your Digital Identity such as myGovID.
1. Log in to TRO with your username and password.
2. Click on your Username in the top right hand corner of the screen as follows:
3. Click on the Manage Digital Identity option as follows:
4. Click on the Add Digital Identity button.
5. Select the Select myGovID button as follows:
6. You will be asked to provide consent to share your information with Tasmanian Revenue Office.
7. Enter your myGovID email address as follows:
8. Click on the Login button.
9. A four digit code will appear on the screen. Enter this code in your myGovID app on your phone.
10. If you select the Remember me checkbox, you will not need to enter your email address. The four digit code will be automatically pre-filled in your app for you to accept.
11. Your Digital Identity and the connected ABN is displayed as follows:
12. Click on your Username in the top right hand corner of the screen.
13. Click on the Log out option.
14. You will now be able to login to TRO using your Digital Identity as follows: